Sunday, November 7, 2010
My Weekend
This weekend seems to be a long and boring weekend to me as I did not join any optional trip this Saturday nor Sunday. Although it is a long weekend, I am still happy that I spent many time with my roommate and friends. On Saturday morning, I went to watch a movie called SAW 3D, it is the final episode of its series. This movie is more like a horror movie than a thriller movie. It contains many disgusting scene; for example, when a girl is cut through stomach, her intestine flew out and her blood spraying all round the screen. Moreover this is a 3D movie, the 3D effect make the ‘bloody’ effect more real. I heard of this movie a long time ago, but this is my first time watching this movie. This movie is not suitable for some people that cannot stand seeing blood and fearful people and I just found out that I cannot buy the ticket myself because I am still underage. How can I say, I am not supposed to watch this kind of movie actually, but my roommate, Jake, bought the ticket for me. I do like to watch movie a lot before I came to U.S, this is the first time I watch a movie in U.S too. If you feel like watching a movie, you must call me too. Besides that, there is a new shop open beside the theatre, I did not go into it, but it seems to be selling sandwiches. That afternoon, my roommate and I cooked curry as our lunch, the curry taste different for the curry in my country but I like the curry we made. The curry smell nicer than the one in my country and it taste great too. That evening, I went to the groceries store to stock up some food for the next week. Edward, my friend followed me as he need to buy some food too, on our way to food 4 less, I met Chihiro. I wondered why was she hanging around there during the Saturday. Then that night, I chat with my friend on the internet for the whole night. Next morning, it is Sunday. I wake up early to prepare to go to church with my roommate again. It seems that the daylight saving times ends today our clock should turn back one hour. I woke up early as usual but I woke up more early today because of the time change. We came back from church at three, I saw Atsu and Ryota at the lounge on my way back. After that, I did my laundry and take a short nap. Just a 30 minute nap, Edward call again. He called me to dinner; we went to IHOP for dinner which had a buy one free one meal on weekend. After dinner, we went back to our dorm as I still had undone homework to do. So this is how I pass my long weekend this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi, Andy. I can see that watching movies, cooking, shopping, or traveling are your usual weekend schedule. I saw Saw1 series in Korea. Even though the movie was not 3D, it was so harsh that I could not stand watching it whole time. It seems disgusting that lots of dirty and severe scenes were coming out such as killing or being murdered. However, it was popular, so second and third series of it came out. I used to go to cinema in Korea, but I never watch movies in the U.S. I watched a movie in English while I was in a foreign country, but I hardly understood it. So I am just using internet to download movies in Korean by paying little money. When I was your age, I never cooked, just my mom who is very good cook did it for me. I cannot even cook the same tastes with my mom here. I miss her. Sometimes she is just making fun of me about the fact that I cannot eat her delicious cook. Anyhow, it is obvious that you are good cook!! Invite me to your meal, if you are free :). Your weekend seems better than me. I always oversleep for weekend until afternoon, so day off is kind of relaxing time. I may spend the weekend by baking cakes, or cookies from now on for fun. I wish that you have wonderful time this weekend like participating in optional trips. What are you doing tomorrow? :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for your reply nayoung. Actually I am kind of get used to watch this kind of movie as played a lot of this type of games. Sometime I do feel scary for what the SAW do to he's victims. I watched a lot of movie too in my country. I was English movie all of the time, but with the subtitles i could understand what the charaters are talking. When i watch a movie here, there is no subtitles for me to read, so it is a type of challenge of me. However i keep continue watching english movie without subtitle nowadays, so it wont be a big problem for me nowadays unless it speak too fast in the movie. :) I am not a very good cook as you say, I can only cook recipe that appears in my mind only which I am forced to learn when i came here. I seldom cook when I in my own country too.
ReplyDelete