Year 2010 was a great turning point of my life because this is the year I went to America to study for the first time.I was accepted by UCR Extension to study, and this will be my first step in going to college in America. So far as I know, America is a very big country, it has big and beautiful scenery. Besides that, America also do have a lot of famous location around the globe that i would so eager to visit; likewise, Hollywood, universal studio, and Disneyland. I had imaging people of America which are the white and black people. At first I was afraid of black people before I came here until I met a couple of black people who were kind and friendly. They changed my view towards them. I was very excited when I was offered to enter UCR extension to study English for my second language. For all these year I study English can finally be used outside my country. Of course, before I came to America, I was preparing myself for the toelf test in Malaysia. Then I went to a college, taking American degree course because I wanted to experience how the Academic progress in the united states compared to Malaysia’s education system. At the end of September, I landed in LA international airport, which was a beautiful and important city in California. I was freshmen in UCR Extension in the fall quarter, so everything seems very new for me. Even the weather here isn’t the same as in Malaysia. Unlike Malaysia’s weather which is hot and humid all year long, it gets hot during the day and cold during the night. Americans have a huge food amount intake every day, every time I order a set of food, I couldn’t finish it until I need to take away for my second meal, although food in American was amazingly good. However I think I need to cut down some intake for my weight is going up in two weeks with no exercise at all. In conclusion, it was a whole new environment for me and I am sure I will like this place very much.
I totally agree with you , actually I had the same experience you had. However, there are a lot of places, beaches and cities you can visit here in California. There are many fun and awesome places near by Riverside more than you have mentioned. For example, Magic mountain , had the most scary and biggest roller coasters in the world, and it’s about one hour to one hour and a half away from Riverside. Also, San Diego zoo, which is the biggest in the world , is two hours far from Riverside. Second, California has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world . Like Long Beach, Huntington, Santa Monika ,New Port and Laguna beach which has one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world. Last, there are many wonderful cities in the USA and California as well. In California, there is San Francisco the city which is famous for the golden bridge and the mountain environment the city is built on. Also, San Diego which is in the border with Mexico, so you can visit Mexico if you wanted. I hope that I helped you with some of the information I have.
ReplyDelete